Present: Commissioners Gregorio, Bartolotta, and Darling; Chief Michael Howley, fire department members and members of the public.
Absent: Commissioners Thazhampallath and Kleckowski
- CALL TO ORDER
Chairman Gregorio called the meeting to order at 8:00 p.m.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- READING OF LEGAL NOTICE
Comm. Bartolotta read the Legal Notice as posted in The Hartford Courant on April 17, 2019 (copy attached).
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF VOTING RESULTS
Voting having been taken this day, April 30, 2019, from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. by machine.
- The vote for the proposed budget was 395 votes for and 282 votes against by machine.
- Votes by absentee ballot for the proposed budget were 6 votes for and 0 votes against.
- Total votes for the proposed budget were 401 votes for and 282 votes against. Therefore the budget has been approved and the mill rate of 5.203 mills has been set.
- ADOPTION OF BUDGET/SETTING OF TAX MILL RATE FOR FISCAL YEAR
JULY 1, 2019 TO JUNE 30, 2020.
MOTION to set the mill rate of 5.203 mills for the fiscal year July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 by Comm. Darling/Comm. Bartolotta. Unanimously approved.
MOTION to adjourn by Comm. Darling/Comm. Bartolotta. Unanimously approved.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:12 p.m.